100% organic = The norm
It’s roots’ mission to convert 100% organic coffee into the new norm in order to contribute the fight against global warming.
No synthetic pesticides and fertiliser.
The new norm in coffee.
What is organic coffee?
It’s basically the production of coffee without using any type of agrochemical. So no synthetic pesticides and no fertiliser.
Why is organic coffee important?
- No pesticides.
- More nutrients.
- A richer taste.
- Not genetically modified.
- The farmers and workers are not exposed to toxins.
- No pollution of soil.
- No pollution of ground water.
- Lower CO2 emission.
- More small-scale farming.
- Biodiversity is better preserved.
- Farmers get a better price.